If you need a powerful evaporative humidifier that can cover more than 1000 square feet, look no further. Vornado Evap40 4-Gallon is a no-frills humidifier powered by its signature Vortex Action. It can effortlessly humidify the entire room via its twin water tank setup. So what other features can you expect from this completely built-in USA humidifier? Are there any drawbacks that you need to be aware of? Find out in our Vornado Evap40 review below.
± 149.99 p
Annual filter ^
± 78 - 156 p
CHECK LATEST AMAZON PRICE
** MRSP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)/ RSP (Retail selling price) is provided by cleanairprice.com. Accurate at the time of posting.
^ Annual filter cost is calculated based on filter price and 12 hours of usage. Pricing could vary depending on air quality, usage frequency, and speed.
Vornado Evap40 Specification
19.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 in
(49.5 x 34.3 x 26.7 cm)
|Weight||9 lb (4.1 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||1000 sq. ft. (93 m2)|
|Capacity||4 gallon (32 pints)|
|Duration per charge||24 hours|
|Water tank||4 gallon (15 liter)|
|Noise level||43 W|
|Filter||MD1-0034 Humidifier Wick (2 Pack) - 12.99|
|Refill method||Bottom Fill|
|Essential Oil Compatible|
|Auto shut off|
|More color options|
|Filter/ Water empty indicator|
|Email/ Phone support|
- 3 fan speed (low, medium, or high)
- Evaporative humidifier
- 2 spill-proof and leak-free removable reservoir
- Vornado's signature Vortex Action - Deep-pitched blades that circulate humidified air (750-1600 RPM)
- Intelligent humidification (auto mode)
- 2 Wick Filters
- Vornado's 5-year limited warranty
- Cover up to 1,000 square feet of room size without having to constantly refill thanks to the dual water tank.
- Intelligent humidification mode supported by the built-in humidistat and 3 uniform speed.
- Long, uninterrupted operation that disperses up to 4-gallon of moisture per day.
- Certified, safety-tested, and assembled in the USA with 5-years worry-free warranty.
- Very easy to use and detach for cleaning.
- Dated dial knob controls with no digital display and humidity reading.
- Lack of precise humidity adjustment.
- Wick filter has to be replaced every 4-8 weeks that can be costly in long-run.
- Tad noisy and lack of supportive feature like timer, aromatherapy feature.