A classic Vornado evaporative humidifier with its deep-pitched blade design. Vornado EV200 is one of our favorites humidifiers out there. It is well-made, comes with a long warranty, and also very easy to use thanks to the simple, push-button controls. Like most evaporative models out there, there are 2 crystal-clear water tanks attached on both sides for easy refill. Perfect for whole room use for a natural and consistent moisture output. Is this EV200 the best Vornado evaporative humidifier we ever reviewed? Let's find out.
online price (US)**
±N/A $$/ 7
±N/A $$/ 7
(annual filter cost ±78-156)
CHECK LATEST AMAZON PRICE
** MRSP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)/ RSP (Retail selling price) is accurate at the time of posting.
^ Annual filter cost is calculated based on filter price and 12 hours of usage. Pricing could vary depending on air quality, usage frequency, and speed.
` The indicated online price guides as follows: $ = under $50, $$ = $50-100, $$$ = $101-200, $$$$ = 201-300, $$$$$ = $301-400, $$$$$$ = 401-500, $$$$$$$ = over $500.
Vornado EV200 Specification
18.8 x 10.2 x 9.1 in
(47.8 x 25.9 x 23.1 cm)
|Weight||6.4 lb (2.9 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||700 sq. ft. (65 m2)|
|Capacity||2.6 gallon (20.8 pints)|
|Duration per charge||24 hours|
|Water tank||1.5 gallon (12 pints)|
|Filter||MD1-0034 Humidifier Wick (2 Pack) - 12.99|
|Refill method||Top Fill|
|Essential Oil Compatible|
|Auto shut off|
|More color options|
|Filter/ Water empty indicator|
|Email/ Phone support|
- 2 fan speed (low/ high) and 6 mist output levels (40-60%)
- Auto-Humidity Control
- Evaporative humidifier with 360-degree air intake Vortex Action
- Dual SimpleTank System reservoir (1.5 gallon in total)
- Uses 2 Wick Filters
- Vornado's 5 Year Satisfaction Guarantee
Design And Usability
- 360-degree air intake with 700 square feet uniforms humidification.
- Vornado’s signature Vortex Action delivers airflow consistently and naturally for quick humidification.
- Intelligent humidification with 6 adjustable mist output and auto mode.
- Easy cleaning and refilling thanks to the SimpleTank System with integrated carrying handle, removable caps, and outlet grill.
- Support up to 2.6-gallon output over 24 hours from the two 0.75-gallon water tank.
- Certified, safety-tested, with an extensive 5 years warranty.
- There are more powerful evaporative humidifiers out there at a similar price range.
- Simple controls with no digital reader, timer, or precise humidity adjustment.
- Uses 2 wick filters that can be costly to replace in the long-run.