Need an affordable, compact, and easy to use evaporative humidifier for everyday use? Introducing Honeywell HCM-710 Top Fill. A cool-mist humidifier designed to protect plants, furniture, reduce static electricity, keep nasal passage hydrated, relieve congestion, and cough. Being an evaporative model, how quiet will the humidity operation be during nighttime? Is there a big compromisation on moisture performance for its compact body? What is the use of fill funnel and water windows? Find out in our Honeywell HCM-710 review below.
Annual filter ^
± 66 - 132 p
CHECK LATEST AMAZON PRICE
** MRSP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)/ RSP (Retail selling price) is provided by cleanairprice.com. Accurate at the time of posting.
^ Annual filter cost is calculated based on filter price and 12 hours of usage. Pricing could vary depending on air quality, usage frequency, and speed.
Honeywell Cool Mist Evaporative HCM-710 Specification
|Product||Honeywell Cool Mist Evaporative HCM-710|
15.3 x 11.1 x 9.9 in
(38.9 x 28.2 x 25.1 cm)
|Weight||5.5 lb (2.5 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)|
|Duration per charge||36 hours|
|Water tank||1 gallon (8 pints)|
|Filter||Honeywell Replacement Wicking Filter A（1 pack) - 11|
|Refill method||Top Fill|
|Essential Oil Compatible|
|Auto shut off|
|More color options|
|Filter/ Water empty indicator|
|Email/ Phone support|
- 2 Moisture and sound output (low, high) with fill funnel
- Top Fill Evaporative Cool Mist Humidifier
- Self regulating 1-gallon water tank
- Illuminated water window
- Wicking filter with Protec antimicrobial
- Automatic Shut-Off
- 3 years limited warranty
At what costFor less than 50 before any discount, Honeywell HCM-710 evaporative humidifier is a bargain of its own. It can supply good moisture without adding too many complications. This makes cleaning and refilling an easy task while boosting its durability. The wicking filter though is another story though. You will have to pay a high price if you intend to replace the antimicrobial wick filter monthly and you will need the filter to run the humidifier. Expect no less than 60 dollars annually. In short, HCM-710 is a no-frills humidifier if you don't mind the high filter cost.
Honeywell HCM-710 evaporative humidifier is available in most retail outlets and of course Amazon. We highly recommend getting HCM-710 from Amazon as it has the lowest price, best-bundled deal, prime shipping, and standard return policy. If you want it to ship directly from the manufacturer with free shipping, you can buy straight from the official Honeywell store. Hassle experience but is a good place to hunt for older, discontinued models.
- Practical, compact, and lightweight yet cost less than 50 dollars.
- Support medium room size with up to 36 hours of continuous operation at low setting.
- Self-regulating evaporative system that can quickly moisture the air to relieve dry air discomforts.
- Easy to use especially with the Softly illuminated water window with overfill/ weep hole.
- Excellent wicking filter with Protec antimicrobial that captures waterborne minerals and inhibits up to 99.99% of mold growth.
- Easy to care technology that makes cleaning and refilling a breeze.
- 3-year Honeywell official warranty.
- Basic features with only a simple dial knob for moisture speed adjustment.
- No precise or auto humidity adjustment. At least there is still auto-shut-off.
- Protec wicking filters can be very expensive to replace where it will cost more than the humidifier itself within a year.