A filter free humidifier that is great in reducing illnesses risk. Everlasting Comfort Bedroom EC-H (6L) is one cool looking humidifier that is designed to help you sleep better at night. By pumping moisture into the air, it can relieve dry nasal passage and clear out sinuses especially during night time. Adding an optional night light in the bag, is this the perfect humidifier for the bedroom? Can you use Everlasting Comfort cool-mist ultrasonic humidifiers in the living room? Let's find out in this review.
± 67.95 p
Annual filter ^
± 0 p
CHECK LATEST AMAZON PRICE
** MRSP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)/ RSP (Retail selling price) is provided by cleanairprice.com. Accurate at the time of posting.
^ Annual filter cost is calculated based on filter price and 12 hours of usage. Pricing could vary depending on air quality, usage frequency, and speed.
Everlasting Comfort EC-H Specification
|Product||Everlasting Comfort EC-H|
11 x 13 x 7 in
(27.9 x 33 x 17.8 cm)
|Weight||4.1 lb (1.9 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||500 sq. ft. (46 m2)|
|Airflow speed||270 mL/h|
|Duration per charge||12-50 hours|
|Water tank||1.6 gallon (6 Liter)|
|Noise level||38 dB|
|Power consumption||25 W|
|Refill method||Top Fill|
|Essential Oil Compatible|
|Auto shut off|
|More color options|
|Filter/ Water empty indicator|
|Email/ Phone support|
- Filterless technology, cool mist humidifier with essential oil tray
- Adjustable mist control knob (humidity level above 43%)
- 1.6 gallon water tank with side water level indicator
- LED night light
- Auto shut-off
- ETL Safety Certification
- 2-year warranty
- Highly adjustable mist setting that can cover a wide 500 square feet room size.
- Large 1.6 gallon water tank that allows 50 hours of continuous operation.
- Support aromatherapy that soothes dry skin and improves sleep.
- LED night light that can be disabled with one click.
- Whisper quiet operation via the near-silent ultrasonic frequency.
- 2 years warranty from Everlasting Comfort.
- Auto humidification is not available where it is in some competitor's model.
- A tad troublesome to refill with the tight opening. The good thing is you only have to do it every couple of days.